Hey everyone ! This is a tutorial on how to make your own hair bows :)
Things you will need:
- Fabric of your choice
- A hair clip of your choice . (I used an alligator clip)
- A ruler
- A hot glue gun
1. Firstly cut a (width)21cm x (length) 44cm strip from your fabric .
2. Fold your width ways 3 times and glue after each fold to secure, your width of the fabric should now be 7cm. This is going to make our bow more thick and sturdy.
3. Now fold the fabric length ways 3 times or fit it to however big you want your now to be and glue between each strip. I made mine 11 cm. make sure that the end of the strip is glued to the middle.
4. Cut a 1 cm thick strip from the left over fabric. It can be along as you wish.
5. Scrunch the middle of the fabric to create the now shape. There should be 3 folds on one side and 2 on the other . Glue In between each fold to secure .
6. Wrap the thin strip you just made around the middle of the bow , glue it down once your happy with how secure it is. Make sure you glue it to the back of the now. (This should be the side with 3 folds)
And your done !!!
Thanks for reading !