Tuesday 17 September 2013

Organix macadamia oil mask!


Hi everyone ! 
I recently picked up the Hydrating macadamia oil , intensive moisture mask by Organix . 
It says its an ultra-moisturising treatment infused with macadamia oil to hydrate dry hair while exotic sugar cane extract and bamboo extract mend split ends.
So far I have used it once a week for 3 weeks and you can get a lot of use out of it, I have long hair and I only applied to the pony tail section of my hair (as I have quite oily roots but dry frizzy ends), and I still have more than half of the product left.
 It's a nice consistency and spreads easily and evenly throughout you hair. It has a really nice scent to it , to me it seems kind of sweet and fruity but the scent doesn't linger on your hair once you've washed it off. You can use this product in two different ways, you can leave it on for 5 minutes after you shampoo and condition your hair, if you only need a little extra moisture. But if your like me and your ends need all the moisture it can get, then you can leave it on for 20 minutes. 
My hair definitely does feel a lot softer after I've used it and the frizzy-ness of my split ends has defiantly calmed down. I feel like It does hydrate a lot and definitely does what it says it should .  :)  overall I am very pleased with it.
I picked this up thinking it could be a drugstore dupe for the macadamia natural oil deep repair mask 
I haven't had the chance to try this one out yet but I've heard so many beauty gurus rave about it and how good macadamia oil is for your hair. The only bad thing about it , is the price tag of $39.95 for 250 ml or $64.95 for 500 ml. This drugstore mask is only $19.99 for. 225 ml, and you can get it for 20% off at Priceline right now !
Let me know if you have tried both and if the Organix mask is a dupe!  :)
Thanks for reading,
<3 Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment